Even in the stillness, there is movement. Our energy and molecules are always moving. Don’t believe me–check out molecular movement. No matter what state a molecule is in–to keep it simple–liquid, solid or gas, the molecules are moving.
Many times I’ve heard the statement, If you’re not moving forward, you’re moving backwards. I don’t agree. Sometimes it may feel like we are not moving forward and sometimes we do regress.
How do you know for sure if you are moving forward?
- Check with your gut, your intuition. Ask yourself questions and see how it feels in your body. Not connected with your intuition? Stay tuned, I have posts coming up for you.
- Know where you want to go. This way you can measure how close you are to getting there. I review my week each weekend and plan the next one out each Sunday. This helps me keep a pulse on what I truly need to do–whether it’s with family, friends, my business or money.
- We all make mistakes. Learn from them and move on. Since leaving my job, I have made many mistakes in business, some financial, some in relationships, some with contracts; all have been learning experiences. And yes, sometimes when we don’t get the lesson, we repeat the mistake–ugh.
- Keep a journal or some form of record in pictures or words so that you can look back and see the changes you have made.
- Finally, be grateful for what you have in this present moment. Know that you are where are supposed to be. If you don’t like where you are, begin to make steps towards changing that.
We are moving even when we are at rest. Meditation focus: Go with the flow–om somaya namah. Picture yourself as a gentle stream flowing to your destination, moving around obstacles.
If you’re not quite sure how to do this, ask me. I’d love to connect. Be sure to tune in next week…it’s a surprise!