There are many aspects to ordering our lives:
- Body paying attention to what goes in and what comes out
- Boundaries—with all the topics listed
- Business including money, systems
- Electronics phone apps, computer documents, and programs
- Energy—how you use your energy
- Family—immediate and extended
- House including each room and cabinet, clothing, cleaning products, cosmetics, books
- Lifestyle—how you choose to live
- Joy—what brings you joy
- Relationships—who do you want to spend time with
I realize that this is a long list and you don’t have to do it all at once. Choose the area that is causing you the most stress and start there. I often say small changes over time create the deepest and most lasting results.
A few years back, I was at a women’s networking event. The woman sitting next to me said, “I help people get their shit together.” I immediately thought I need this person in my life, and she has been in my life ever since. She has helped me organize my business, my money, and my mindset.
I have followed an Ayurvedic lifestyle for many years now and part of my process is whole foods cleansing in the spring and fall. I have had the honor of guiding many people through this process. What we take in is as important as what we release. High-quality food, water, air, media, people all influence how we feel.
This time in self-quarantine has been challenging and wonderful at the same time. Looking at how I am in life, in a relationship, in business, and on the planet, has been eye-opening. It is an act of self-love to CHOOSE who and what is in my life.
Take a moment to look at your life. What area do you want to tackle first?
And then begin one step at a time.
If you’d like some assistance, my dear friend and colleague is offering a Psychic Spring Cleaning. You can get more information here.